turbogears migration: tests: internationalization

Thomas De Schampheleire patrickdepinguin at gmail.com
Mon May 16 20:16:54 UTC 2016

On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 9:30 PM, Thomas De Schampheleire
<patrickdepinguin at gmail.com> wrote:
[..]
> FAIL kallithea/tests/functional/test_pullrequests.py::TestPullrequestsController::()::test_create_with_invalid_reviewer
> FAIL kallithea/tests/functional/test_pullrequests.py::TestPullrequestsController::()::test_update_with_invalid_reviewer
> FAIL kallithea/tests/functional/test_pullrequests.py::TestPullrequestsController::()::test_edit_with_invalid_reviewer
> FAIL kallithea/tests/functional/test_pullrequests.py::TestPullrequestsGetRepoRefs::test_repo_refs_empty_repo
> FAIL kallithea/tests/functional/test_pullrequests.py::TestPullrequestsGetRepoRefs::test_repo_refs_one_commit_no_hints
> FAIL kallithea/tests/functional/test_pullrequests.py::TestPullrequestsGetRepoRefs::test_repo_refs_one_commit_rev_hint
> FAIL kallithea/tests/functional/test_pullrequests.py::TestPullrequestsGetRepoRefs::test_repo_refs_two_commits_branch_hint
> FAIL kallithea/tests/functional/test_pullrequests.py::TestPullrequestsGetRepoRefs::test_repo_refs_two_commits_no_hints
> FAIL kallithea/tests/functional/test_pullrequests.py::TestPullrequestsGetRepoRefs::test_repo_refs_two_commits_rev_hints
>

> Basically there are two types of failure:
>
> - first one where a 400 status code is expected but with some message
> "Invalid reviewer specified", and the real response is 400 without
> that message. At first sight it looks unrelated to the translation.
> Perhaps this is a new difference between pylons and turbogears?

Did some investigation already: the message 'Invalid reviewer
specified' is given in a flash message. It thus seems that the flash
messages are not correctly handled in the test execution, or otherwise
treated differently compared to before. I can try to investigate this
further...

/Thomas