Future plans for DB schema changes

Søren Løvborg sorenl at unity3d.com
Fri May 20 14:57:00 UTC 2016

I've updated the Alembic PR to reflect the feedback received so far:

https://kallithea-scm.org/repos/kallithea/pull-request/41

On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 10:49 PM, Konstantin Veretennicov
<kveretennicov at gmail.com> wrote:
> Nice! Would be interesting to see a non-trivial db refactoring using
> new migrations tools, with data preserved. Settings tables, perhaps?

Yeah, it's on the TODO list. We definitely need that, just to see how
Alembic works (or doesn't!) with a non-trivial change.

Best,
Søren