using LDAP accounts

Konstantin Veretennicov kveretennicov at gmail.com
Tue May 24 17:08:04 UTC 2016

On May 24, 2016 6:54 PM, "pptst" <pptst at seznam.cz> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have Kallithea installed on Windows and I have enabled and set up LDAP
to my Active Directory server. Now I want to use it – read accounts from AD
and set up rights, but I have no idea, how to do it. There are only local
accounts in Admin/Users settings and I don’t see any possibility to add
account authorized through LDAP.

> Can anybody help me please? I don’t see any help and googling was not
success.

The way I did it was to enable external account activation. That way when a
user enters valid LDAP/AD credentials the Kallithea user account is created.

--
Konstantin