Using changeset obsoletion with Kallithea

Dominik Ruf dominikruf at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 16:43:51 UTC 2016

I tried this. I set

[experimental]
evolution = all

and removed

[extensions]
evolve = /path/to/evolve.py

on the server machine. But it didn't work.

When I pushed to the server the changesets were still visible. Only after re-
enabling evolve on the server and re-pushing did the changesets disappear.

Another weird think is I also have kallithea running in a docker container.
And there the changesets are visible even though I have set

[extensions]
evolve = /path/to/evolve.py

I have no clue why it doesn't work in the container. Everything should be the
same :-/