Can I place Announcements on the start page

Konstantin Veretennicov kveretennicov at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 18:19:44 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 10:08 AM, Thomas Mohaupt
<thomas.mohaupt at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there any way to place an announcement message on the Kallithea start
> page, e.g. to inform the user about a known issue?

I don't think there is such a feature in current Kallithea.

What kind of announcement would you like to post? I was thinking at
one point about such feature, to be able to announce upcoming
maintenance downtime. I came to conclusion that it still wouldn't help
when it's most needed - during actual downtime.

--
Konstantin