Turbogears2 migration: custom error pages

Thomas De Schampheleire patrickdepinguin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 19:31:07 UTC 2016

Hi Alessandro, all,

On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 9:10 PM, Alessandro Molina
<alessandro.molina at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 8:41 PM, Thomas De Schampheleire
> <patrickdepinguin at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Question is now: do you agree with this current split and shall I push
>> it to kallithea-tg, or do you prefer I make some changes first?
>

> Sorry for taking so long to reply, pretty much overwhelmed recently and saw
> mail only now.
> Feel free to push whenever you prefer,.

I have pushed a rebased version to your kallithea-tg repo. I first
marked the existing changes as obsolete, but it seems this information
did not transfer to Bitbucket, don't know why (is your repo marked as
non-publishing in the Settings?)

It is not entirely rebased up to current mainstream, but much closer
than the original situation... I'll rebase to a more recent version
later.

/Thomas