Turbogears2 migration: paging failures in changelog

Thomas De Schampheleire patrickdepinguin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 19:31:22 UTC 2016

Hi Alessandro,

On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 12:03 PM, Alessandro Molina
<alessandro.molina at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry for late catching this,
> have you been able to have it working with those changes or still need me to
> have a look?

I tried Mads' fix/workaround and confirm it, but am still missing a
traceback in case of error.
Do you see one in the reproduction scenario? (see initial mail). Any
ideas what I am missing?

> I'll be at EuroPython this week, so if anyone is around feel free to get in
> touch! So we can work out any TG related issue.

I won't be there, don't know whether Mads or Andrew will be...

/Thomas