Turbogears2 migration: import of helpers/app_globals into kallithea.lib

Thomas De Schampheleire patrickdepinguin at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 11:01:26 UTC 2016

On Sep 18, 2016 12:28, "Alessandro Molina" <alessandro.molina at gmail.com>
wrote:

> If I remember correctly kallithea explicitly handles commits, so probably
it has no need for the transaction manager.
> Try to add base_config['tm.enabled'] = False in app_cfg.py and see it
everything still works as expected and the error disappeared.

Thanks, I will try that.
Do you have more details about this transaction manager? Which package
normally supplies this, how does it work?
Would it replace existing calls to Session.commit(), or is it not as simple
as that?
And finally, in your opinion, is it better to use Kallithea's current
approach, or consider using transaction manager?

/Thomas