Issue #246: Add hooks to kallithea using .hgrc (conservancy/kallithea)

Mario Juric issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Wed Sep 21 12:58:34 UTC 2016

New issue 246: Add hooks to kallithea using .hgrc
https://bitbucket.org/conservancy/kallithea/issues/246/add-hooks-to-kallithea-using-hgrc

Mario Juric:

Unfortunately documentation is scarce in this case and talks only about adding hooks through the GUI and by following current hooks examples

However I would like to use native mercurial hooks with Kallithea that are set up in .hgrc file. Can someone explain if this is possible and how, since none of my attempts ended up successfully :)