Changeset evolution on OOK

Thomas De Schampheleire patrickdepinguin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 19:34:49 UTC 2016

Hi Andrew,

I just noticed something odd. I pushed more changes to the
kallithea-incoming repo on OOK. In total I pushed 4 changes, the
bottom two are evolutions of previous changes that were already part
of a PR, the other two are built on top of that evolution and are also
supposed to end up in that PR.

However, the 'update' functionality in the PR does not see the top two
changes. It looks to me that this is a bug. Could you check?

https://kallithea-scm.org/repos/kallithea-incoming/changelog
https://kallithea-scm.org/repos/kallithea/pull-request/63/_/lib_cleanup_part_1

o  6413 9915e5787798 default  2016-10-09 Thomas De Schampheleire lib:
move get_custom_lexer from utils to pygmentsutils

o  6411 b3579959a1df default  2016-10-09 Thomas De Schampheleire
helpers: remove direct global imports from model

o  6410 0f1f5c6bcaa1 default  2016-10-08 Thomas De Schampheleire
config: remove unused symbols DATE_FORMAT / DATETIME_FORMAT

o  6409 e3ddcc3538df default  2016-10-09 Thomas De Schampheleire
helpers: remove unused imports

Thanks,
Thomas