How to fix searching

Mads Kiilerich mads at kiilerich.com
Thu Oct 13 22:29:25 UTC 2016

On 09/26/2016 06:55 PM, Dominik Ruf wrote:
> 2. searching in multiple repositories (inlc. fulltext searching in the
> files).

I haven't really used whoosh. I think it is a nice simple feature that
should be able to work fine in some setups but I would not expect it to
be usable on a huge and branched repository as the Kallithea
installation we have. I have thus disabled it in our setup.

In my Kallithea setup, I think I would prefer a separate indexing
service and configure it to only run on few of our branches and make
sure the indexing is tailored to our code.

We should however get the integrated whoosh working and make sure we are
hitting real limits before we jump to conclusions.

I was not aware I had broken whoosh. What problem do you see?