Turbogears2 migration: import of helpers/app_globals into kallithea.lib

Mads Kiilerich mads at kiilerich.com
Tue Dec 6 13:42:01 UTC 2016

On 12/05/2016 05:59 PM, Alessandro Molina wrote:
> Following up to point out that TurboGears 2.3.10 no longer requires
> helpers and app_globals to be imported into lib (TG will automatically
> import them if available as submodules).

Thanks - and congratulations with the release.

Thomas is doing a great job finishing up the TG port and fixing old
technical debt that the port exposes. I hope we can land it very soon.

Meanwhile, it would be great if we can get your feedback on the gearbox
parts:
https://bitbucket.org/patrickdepinguin/kallithea-tg/commits/6d05d511509949df2f0d258cbbfa228fba4fa048?at=default
https://bitbucket.org/patrickdepinguin/kallithea-tg/commits/3413ab170ac74ee53d031466cd757d28dcbe74fb?at=default
- there might also be some feedback for you upstream there.