Can the same user exist for both LDAP and internal authentication

Long Vu long.vu at intelerad.com
Tue Mar 21 16:01:50 UTC 2017

Looks like the answer is no.  Same username can not exist in both
internal and LDAP.

I had to rename my existing userame in the internal auth to something
else and LDAP can now create a user with that username.

Now I have lvu-local (internal user) and lvu (user from LDAP).

lvu-local has a bunch of comments, pull requests, repos belonging to
him.  In addition of being in various groups.

How can I batch transfer all comment/pr/repos ownership and group
membership from lvu-local to lvu?

--
Long Vu | Build Controller | Intelerad | +1-514-931-6222 ext. 7743

--

This email or any attachments may contain confidential or legally
privileged information intended for the sole use of the addressees. Any