How to set phases.publish = false on a repo or globally on Kallithea?

Long Vu long.vu at intelerad.com
Tue Mar 21 20:39:19 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have 0.3.2.

I've been doing this for each new repo creation, when needed, by
editing directly the .hg/hgrc of the repo (by going behind Kallithea's
back).

But I'd like to delegate this to the user creating new repos because
we are rolling this out to more and more early adopters/evaluators
now.  I do not want to be the bottle neck.

Alternatively, how to set this globally as a default value for all new
and existing repos?

Kallithea is still in evaluation/testing stage now so the security of
immutability of changeset is not important.  But users are using
MQ/Evolve with it so almost all repos need publish = false.

Thanks.

--
Long Vu | Build Controller | Intelerad | +1-514-931-6222 ext. 7743

--

This email or any attachments may contain confidential or legally
privileged information intended for the sole use of the addressees. Any