How to set phases.publish = false on a repo or globally on Kallithea?

Long Vu long.vu at intelerad.com
Wed Mar 22 20:33:38 UTC 2017

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 4:26 PM, Sean Farley <sean at farley.io> wrote:

> Sure but then there are no per-repo settings. Just something to keep in
> mind as a trade-off.

Yes agreed.  That's why I've said we will still need your solution for
per repo config so each user can configure themselves and the admin is
out of the hook.

--
Long Vu | Build Controller | Intelerad | +1-514-931-6222 ext. 7743

--

This email or any attachments may contain confidential or legally
privileged information intended for the sole use of the addressees. Any