Investigating Kallithea performance issues

Jan Heylen heyleke at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 06:08:26 UTC 2017

as said in previous email (by mistake: kallithea not in cc), the error logs
didn't show anything, and I was stuck at /etc/nginx/sites-available listing
both appenlight apps.

But: I looked at both apps, one should be listening on port 80, and I
looked in the default app, which shouldn't be enabled (not in
/etc/nginx/sites-enabled), that is also on port 80, and the 'oops' I saw,
comes from /var/www/default/...
So I grepped a bit and found in /etc/ngingx/conf.d/customized.conf a line
stating 'include /etc/nginx/sites-available/default"

After removing that one, I got the appenlight app running in the vm (I see
some login screen)

I suppose it is possible to run the vm on one server, and monitor a remote
location? Or do I need to run my kallithea instance in the same vm now?

br,

Jan