Upgrading v0.3

Thomas De Schampheleire patrickdepinguin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 17:25:20 UTC 2017

On Apr 11, 2017 15:54, "Long Vu" <long.vu at intelerad.com> wrote:

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 10:26 PM, Mads Kiilerich <mads at kiilerich.com> wrote:
> On 04/11/2017 04:03 AM, Long Vu wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 5:03 PM, Mads Kiilerich <mads at kiilerich.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> On 04/10/2017 05:05 PM, Veretennicov, Constantin wrote:
>>>
>>> I’d appreciate any guidance though. For instance, I seem to recall there
>>> were some pre-alembic db schema changes on “default”…
>>>
>> I recently upgraded from 0.3.2 to default branch.
>>
>> All I had to do was change sqlalchemy.db1.url to sqlalchemy.url in the
>> .ini file and
>

> The TG2 port changed the .ini file a lot. You will have to create a new
one
> with gearbox and apply your old manual changes.

I did not recall changing any other settings.  So if the new settings
not there, I guess I inherit the default?  Perhaps they are not
mandatory settings so it was okay to be missing?

But thanks for the warning, I'll double check my settings.  I recall
in the docs/upgrade.rst doc, there are steps to also migrate the
settings.

You likely miss logging from tg2 and gearbox. Your email settings will
still work for now but use deprecated settings that may disappear with
later tg2 versions...

Best regards,
Thomas