Upgrading v0.3

Mads Kiilerich mads at kiilerich.com
Thu Apr 13 21:55:17 UTC 2017

On 04/13/2017 10:52 AM, Veretennicov, Constantin wrote:
> I'm in the middle of that now. Have just generated a new config with gearbox.
>
> I've noticed that "threads" went from "5" to "1" in the Waitress section. Any special reason for that?

It is mentioned on
http://kallithea.readthedocs.io/en/default/usage/performance.html#horizontal-scaling
(that page was outdated - it just got updated from source).

> I also wonder if there would be any benefit (or harm) in keeping old uuids for "app_instance_uuid" and "beaker.session.secret"?

They must both be kept secret in order to keep your application secure.
Keeping them might give less interruption for users. Changing them might
require users to log in again.