PR webhooks to trigger automation?

Jani Tiainen redetin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 13:53:33 UTC 2017

Hi.

Company I work for has been using both Kallithea and Redmine for a several
years now.

Redmine works well - it has a lot of options but still relatively easy to
setup and use.

We mainly use it's issue tracker and wiki.
I don't remember having any major issues.

If you want to know spesifics I can try to answer.

21.7.2017 16.12 "Andrew Miller" <a.miller at neath-porttalbot.gov.uk>