PR webhooks to trigger automation?

Brandon Jones bjones14 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 15:19:21 UTC 2017

I would further vouch for Redmine.  We use a combination of Kallithea and
Redmine at our company and have had no real issues with it, and it has
suited our needs quite well.  Redmine is a well-adopted solution that has a
feature-rich library of plugins that allow for it to compete right up there
with JIRA.