Register/Login at kallithea-scm.org

Mads Kiilerich mads at kiilerich.com
Tue Aug 29 02:34:29 UTC 2017

Hi

We do not offer general public hosting and have to be a bit careful with
public registration to avoid abuse. It is for "internal" use ... but
that can be for all contributors.

It is mainly Andrew who manage our servers. I hope he will get around to
register your soon ... if you can convince him you are a Good Guy ;-)

/Mads