Kallithea UI change between 0.3.3 and 0.3.99

Thomas De Schampheleire patrickdepinguin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 19:02:21 UTC 2017

Hi Arun,

> I was looking at 0.3.99 that has the bootstrap changes and noticed
> that the spacing has increased a lot and the font size has also
> increased.
>
> I've tried to capture it in a couple of slides here:
>
> https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/e/2PACX-1vSDxJ9qMQsBHX8tyUXAJaXkBHW_pqd05RF8iRi_iNMbXRQqEQryRxCkGP3KSPNF2DhbsgOkHvngLNU2/pub
>
> Glad if it can be useful.

Thanks for your interest and efforts!

The import of bootstrap and associated UI changes are still in a
change of flux. Some parts have already been pushed to the default
branch, but the version run at OOK is not automatically in line with
that. Moreover, some changes are still under review.

You are very welcome to test and review the changes proposed by
Dominik Ruf in the following PR:
https://kallithea-scm.org/repos/kallithea/pull-request/80/_/Port_Kallithea_theme_to_Bootstrap_v16

Thanks!
Thomas