Docker update (looking for testers)

Long Vu long.vu at intelerad.com
Tue Nov 14 17:09:59 UTC 2017

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 6:30 PM, Dominik Ruf <dominikruf at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 13, 2017, 23:28 Long Vu <long.vu at intelerad.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 2:52 PM, Dominik Ruf <dominikruf at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> like I mentioned before, I'd like to add a Dockerfile and
>>> docker-compose.yml
>>> to make it really easy to get started with kallithea.
>>> I did some more work on my docker setup and it now also includes ssh
>>> support.
>>> And like before it generates the css file from less.
>>> So since these 2 things are not merged yet, I'd like to wait before
>>> creating a PR.
>>>
>>> But I wanted to ask if some people would volunteer to already test it.
>>> I'd like to hear from others if it helps them setting up a Full Stack
>>> installation.
>>> And if there are unclear things about how to use it.
>>>
>>> I upload my images to https://hub.docker.com/r/domruf/kallithea-domruf/
>>> and you can find the docker-compose.yml at https://kallithea.dominikruf.
>>> com/kallithea/kallithea-domruf/raw/26ccf792b435/
>>> docker/docker-compose.yml
>>>

>> I tried that docker-compose.yml, everything just work ... so next step is
>> logging in ... what's the admin password? :D
>>
> There should be a password file in the conf directory and a notice in the
> log.

Found it thanks.

That docker-compose.yml is working beautifully.

A few other questions:

- Would it be possible for you to use automated build on Docker Hub.  It
seems you are pushing the locally built image to Docker Hub.

- How do I know from which revision on your
https://kallithea.dominikruf.com/kallithea/kallithea-domruf/ is a Docker
image built from?  Ex: I have domruf/kallithea-domruf image id 5bb78e36e775
pulled yesterday, to which commit revision does it correspond to, so I know
what experimental features was applied on it.

--
Long Vu | Build Controller | Intelerad | +1-514-931-6222 ext. 7743

--

This email or any attachments may contain confidential or legally
privileged information intended for the sole use of the addressees. Any