Integration with ticketing and project management systems

Mads Kiilerich mads at kiilerich.com
Thu Dec 7 02:01:51 UTC 2017

On 12/01/2017 02:22 PM, gandalf at mess.hu wrote:

>   Hi!
>
> I would like to use a project management system, a helpdesk
> (ticketing) system and a source code management system. AFAIK no
> integrated open source solution exists for these three, but it might
> be possible to integrate them.

Yes. It is hard to make one combined solution that solve all needs.
Great if you can find different products that can be integrated to
something you like.

> Only LDAP can be used for auth. integration, or is it possible to use
> something else?

What kind of authentication would you like to use?

For example, using "container authentication", you can use any
authentication supported by our web server.