HTML email templates in Outlook

Mads Kiilerich mads at kiilerich.com
Fri Dec 8 00:25:28 UTC 2017

On 11/21/2017 11:36 AM, Thomas De Schampheleire wrote:
> Mostly the total ignorance of whitespace and alignment settings.
> Everything is aligned left, all spacing is removed.
> See screenshot in attachment.
>
> It would be great if we can find settings that do work in Outlook as
> well as other mail clients.

Did you figure out how it can be tweaked so your outlook accept it?

We don't use css but use table align="center" and td width="30px", so
the basic layout should work. According to random googling like
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/10137536/center-div-in-microsoft-outlook

Can you find better references that match what you see?