Issue #302: On initial database creation existing repos don't get added (conservancy/kallithea)

Int issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Sat Jan 20 17:29:48 UTC 2018

New issue 302: On initial database creation existing repos don't get added
https://bitbucket.org/conservancy/kallithea/issues/302/on-initial-database-creation-existing

Int:

I followed the instructions from https://kallithea.readthedocs.io/en/latest/installation_win.html

Step 9 – Configuring Kallithea

The script will ask you for the repository path, answer C:\Kallithea\Repos (or similar).

When the script is run and asks for the path of repos, it says it will import existing repos

==> This does not work. I added a hg repo to a subdirectory of C:\Kallithea\Repos but it does not get added.
After setup when I log into kallithea it shows 0 repositories.