Performance problem

Nicolas Pinault nicolasp at aaton.com
Wed Jan 31 10:58:36 UTC 2018

Hi,

I've changed my server. I've installed Kallithea 0.3.3 on this new
server and migrated my repositories from 0.3.1 to 0.3.3.
The new PC is faster than the previous one (10 years old). The new PC
runs Windows server 2012, the old one was running Windows server 2003.
There is no other process running on the server that notably consume
processing power.

This new configuration is much slower than the previous one.
Checking for incoming changes takes about 20s seconds.
Pushing is very slow.

Any idea of why I get this performance problem ?

Nicolas