New side menu idea

Nicolas Pinault nicolasp at aaton.com
Mon Mar 5 09:51:55 UTC 2018

Le 04/03/2018 à 22:29, Dominik Ruf a écrit :
> Dominik Ruf <dominikruf at gmail.com <mailto:dominikruf at gmail.com>>
> schrieb am Do., 22. Feb. 2018 um 20:14 Uhr:
>
>     Hi all,
>
>     I started working on making the context menu a side menu.
>
>     You can see it here
>     https://kallithea-exp.dominikruf.com/kallithea/kallithea-domruf
>     https://kallithea-exp.dominikruf.com/kallithea/kallithea-domruf/changelog
>     https://kallithea-exp.dominikruf.com/kallithea/kallithea-domruf/files/6d403bbd6d688f055fa95660a824b6b37a08dcef/
>
>     It is far from finished (many pages don't work), but I'd like to
>     hear your comments, before I put more work into it.
>     What do you think of about using a side menu (and using less panels)?
>     I believe it gives Kallithea a better, more modern look.
>
> No comments? Nobody?
Like Thomas, I think it is a good idea.
This leaves more space for "real" content.
The interface is less confusing.
I think there is a need to better identify the current repository. In
the current layout, it is shown in a clearer way.
I also agree with Thomas that icons have to be reworked.

Nicolas