Potential issue with pdf files and git repos

Matey Chopov matey.chopov at ca.abb.com
Tue Jun 12 21:29:03 UTC 2018

Hi guys,

We couldn't find an existing issue in the bitbucket related to this so here it goes.
Pushing a .pdf file with Git Extensions 2.48.0.5 to a git folder seems to crash kallithea 0.3.2.
For 0.3.5, we get an exception trace in the kallithea log, kallithea doesn't crash, but the push won't complete.
Uploading the pdf file to the git repo via the kallithea web interface works though and is what we use as an alternative.

Thanks,

Mat