Potential issue with pdf files and git repos

Thomas De Schampheleire patrickdepinguin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 05:06:41 UTC 2018

Hi Mat,

On the default branch, paster had been replaced by gearbox. Make sure that
you are looking at the documentation for the default branch, there is a
version selector box at the bottom right.

You thus don't manually need to install python-pastescript. All required
python packages should be installed automatically if you follow the
installation steps, save for db specific packages.

Best regards,
Thomas