Kallithea 0.3.99, Celery, Rabbitmq DisabledBackend object has no attribute '_get_task_meta_for'

Matey Chopov matey.chopov at ca.abb.com
Mon Aug 6 15:27:27 UTC 2018

Hi Thomas,

Here is the info requested.

hg parent:
changeset:   7254:e71216a16853
tag:         tip
user:        Thomas De Schampheleire <thomas.de_schampheleire at nokia.com>
date:        Wed May 16 21:20:40 2018 +0200
summary:     docs: reorganize index page

pip freeze: There are a lot of packages so I pasted them on pastebin to keep the email chain clean:  https://pastebin.com/Edr8FTmv

I installed the rabbitmq server from  the Ubuntu packages with apt. The version is: RabbitMQ 3.5.7

I am running it on Ubuntu Server 16.04.5 LTS

I just saw on the rabbitmq web page that there is a more recent version which is 3.7.7, so I will make a new clean install of Kallithea and try again, but this time I will get the package directly from the rabbitmq website.

Hi Mads, what version of RabbitMQ are you using?

Thanks,

Mat