Kallithea 0.4.0rc1 release candidate

Thomas De Schampheleire patrickdepinguin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 21:06:43 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

We are happy to announce a release candidate for Kallithea 0.4.0, which will be
the next major release after more than 3 years of development.

Please try out this release candidate and report any problems you may find.
Also, please share your feedback about the release notes (see link below). If
there is information missing, confusing, etc. then let us know so we can improve
it for the final release.

We hope to create the final release by the end of March.

The summary of changes since the previous release, along with upgrade
instructions, is available at:
https://kallithea-scm.org/news/release-0.4.0rc1.html

Other resources:
PyPI: https://pypi.org/project/Kallithea/0.4.0rc1/