Issue #336: Clone URL on repository landing page not functioning as expected (conservancy/kallithea)

Brandon Jones issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Mon Mar 18 14:56:16 UTC 2019

New issue 336: Clone URL on repository landing page not functioning as expected
https://bitbucket.org/conservancy/kallithea/issues/336/clone-url-on-repository-landing-page-not

Brandon Jones:

On the landing page for a repository in Kallithea I noticed a few things about the Clone URL.

First, it is showing http, when my instance is hosted with a https URL.

Second, there is no underscore before the actual repo ID (should be /_1780 not /1780)

Third, the show by name/show by id button does not appear to have any effect.