Kallithea 0.4.0rc1 release candidate

Thomas De Schampheleire patrickdepinguin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 15:40:15 UTC 2019

All,

I forget to mention that this is also an invitation for translators to
verify and update the translations at:
https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/kallithea/kallithea/
(in the 'Development' component).

Due to the large development delta, several strings have changed, and
e.g. the French translation that was at 100% in the stable branch, is
now put back to 90%.

Best regards,
Thomas