Kallithea 0.4.0 released!

Thomas De Schampheleire patrickdepinguin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 19:53:07 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

We are very happy to announce Kallithea 0.4.0.
This is a major release, including a lot of development since 0.3.0 was
released
3 years ago. The release includes several big changes, both in back-end and
front-end. These changes are now finished, leaving Kallithea in a better and
more consistent state than ever.  We consider this release ready for
production
use, even though it isn't feature complete yet and we would like to make
more
changes before calling it "1.0".

This also marks the end of the 0.3.x set of releases: any new bug fixes or
security fixes will no longer be applied to 0.3.x but only to 0.4.x. We
encourage everyone to upgrade to 0.4.0 so they are on a supported track.

The full release notes, including upgrade notes, are available at:
https://kallithea-scm.org/news/release-0.4.0.html

Other resources:
PyPI: https://pypi.org/project/Kallithea/0.4.0/
Documentation: https://kallithea.readthedocs.io/en/0.4.0/

We would like to thank everyone that contributed to the Kallithea repository
since release 0.3 (the numbers are the amount of commits)...

    823 Mads Kiilerich
    375 Dominik Ruf
    312 Thomas De Schampheleire
    143 Søren Løvborg
     56 timeless at gmail.com
     45 Andrej Shadura
     13 Konstantin Veretennicov
     12 Lars Kruse
     11 Branko Majic
     10 FUJIWARA Katsunori
      8 Takumi IINO
      6 Manuel Jacob
      5 Étienne Gilli
      4 Robert Rauch
      4 Allan Nordhøy
      4 Anton Schur
      4 Jan Heylen
      3 Asterios Dimitriou
      3 Eivind Tagseth
      3 Kateryna Musina
      2 Patrick Vane
      2 Pheng Heong Tan
      2 Karl Goetz
      2 Daniel Hobley
      2 Viktar Vauchkevich
      2 Angel Ezquerra
      2 Jiří Suchan
      1 Sam Jaques
      1 Robert Martinez
      1 ssantos
      1 Ching-Chen Mao
      1 YFdyh000
      1 Marko Semet
      1 Jesús Sánchez
      1 Alessandro Molina
      1 Danni Randeris
      1 Chris Rule
      1 Ante Ilic
      1 Holger Schramm
      1 Edmund Wong
      1 Oscar Curero

... as well as everyone contributing in other ways, e.g. by reporting
issues,
discussing via mail or IRC, etc.