Kallithea as a public repo server ?

veto at myridia.com veto at myridia.com
Thu Aug 22 10:49:10 UTC 2019

it works great,

i'm using my own kallithea since the microsoft cooperation took over github.
https://www.calantas.org

i use https://www.froxlor.org/ to manage the debian-server virtual hosts
(build in with auto letsencrypt api access)
and with its own vHost-settings for calantas.org domain i use:

ServerName calantas.org
<Proxy *>
Require all granted
</Proxy>
ProxyPreserveHost On
ProxyPass / http://127.0.0.1:5000/
ProxyPassReverse / http://127.0.0.1:5000/

to run kallithea itself i use debian packed supervisor:
#root:/etc/supervisor/calantas.conf

program:calantas]
environment=PATH="/var/customers/apps/kallithea-venv/bin:%(ENV_PATH)s"
directory=/var/customers/apps/calantas
command=/var/customers/apps/kallithea-venv/bin/gearbox serve -c
/var/customers/apps/calantas/my.ini
autorestart=true
startretries=100
startsecs=0

i would like to easy template the site and have a javascript free versions.
i'm thinking to use the kallithea API to make this once i have some spare
time.