Issue #350: Password Reset: CSRF check failed (conservancy/kallithea)

sly issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Mon Dec 23 10:42:22 UTC 2019

New issue 350: Password Reset: CSRF check failed
https://bitbucket.org/conservancy/kallithea/issues/350/password-reset-csrf-check-failed

Sylwester Kardziejonek:

Hi.

I’ve just updated Kallithea from 0.3.2 to 0.5.0. The first issue is that most users can’t login \(bcrypt complains about salt\), so the next thing I’ve tried is password reset, but it also fails after you submit the password change form.

```
CSRF check failed
```

Thankfully, somehow, my admin account worked and I’m able to reset password for everyone.

It was a fresh 0.5.0 installation, I’ve moved the files and database file \(SQLite\) from 0.3.2 installation, performed DB upgrade and made sure I’ve set all config values correctly.

‌