Kallithea 0.5.1 released

Thomas De Schampheleire patrickdepinguin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 20:13:22 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

A stable bugfix release of Kallithea, 0.5.1, has just been released.
Kallithea (https://kallithea-scm.org/) is a Git and Mercurial repository hosting
system with built-in code review, for installation on your own server.

This release fixes a few reported bugs and shortcomings reported by our users
(thanks!). Most notably, fix MySQL support broken in 0.5.0, as well as add
support for SSH key formats other than RSA and DSA, like ed25519. In case
you were not yet aware, support for SSH repository access was added in Kallithea
0.5.0.

The full release notes, including upgrade notes, are available at:
https://kallithea-scm.org/news/release-0.5.1.html

Other resources:
PyPI: https://pypi.org/project/Kallithea/0.5.1/
Documentation: https://kallithea.readthedocs.io/en/0.5.1/

We would like to thank everyone that contributed to the Kallithea repository
(directly or by updating translations in Weblate) since release 0.5.0 (the
numbers are the amount of commits)...

  15 Mads Kiilerich
   9 Thomas De Schampheleire
   1 Adi Kriegisch
   1 Wolfgang Scherer
   1 Private

... as well as everyone contributing in other ways, e.g. by reporting issues,
discussing via mail or IRC, etc.

The next release (0.6) will feature full Python 3 support and is planned to be
released soon.

Best regards,
Mads and Thomas