Issue with AD Authentication in recent conservancy version

Reuben Popp reuben.popp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 20:57:30 UTC 2020

I wanted to drop this for review for everyone, hopefully this is the
correct solution (go easy, I'm generally not a Python guy).

I noticed that on attempting to login with an AD account, I was seeing this
error:
TypeError: replace() argument 2 must be str, not bytes|

This error stemmed from lib/helpers.py line 956.  My minor patch is:

956c956
<               .replace('{email}', email_address.decode('utf-8')) \
---
>                .replace('{email}', email_address) \

HTH