Issue #364: No authentication if "anonymous is allowed" (conservancy/kallithea)

André Klitzing issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Fri Mar 6 12:45:50 UTC 2020

New issue 364: No authentication if "anonymous is allowed"
https://bitbucket.org/conservancy/kallithea/issues/364/no-authentication-if-anonymous-is-allowed

André Klitzing:

If we allow WRITE permissions to the “default user” in a repository and enable “Allow anonymous access” we don’t get any user information in KALLITHEA\_EXTRAS for our hook. We get “default” as user.

If we disable “Allow anonymous access” Kallithea provides the information to KALLITHEA\_EXTRAS.

We use LDAP auth and disabled internal plugin.

‌

We need the current user in our hook. Is it fixable?