Issue #366: Cannot approve pull request from fork (conservancy/kallithea)

pmarcin2 issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Wed Mar 11 14:20:46 UTC 2020

New issue 366: Cannot approve pull request from fork
https://bitbucket.org/conservancy/kallithea/issues/366/cannot-approve-pull-request-from-fork

Przemysław Marciniak:

Could anyone provide proper workflow for pull request on kallithea which I am testing right now. I have just created simple repo with 1 file and I made 1 fork where I changed something and create pull request from fork to original repo. I have added reviewer and i add comment with approve field there. After that I cannot see any changes on original repo. I cannot see any other option to do that. Could you please help with this workflow. Please write if you need any details