db-create with PostgreSQL fails with user "user"

Thomas De Schampheleire patrickdepinguin at gmail.com
Fri May 15 12:45:30 UTC 2020

Hi Louis,

Ok, great you found the postgreql error.

Regarding npm: it seems indeed your nodejs is too new for the npm version.
Based on the versions:

nodejs (10.19.0~dfsg1-1+rpi1).
npm (5.8.0+ds6-4+deb10u1).

It seems that the nodejs installation is rpi specific. Is it coming
from the same source as the npm package?
Normally, a distribution like debian will provide a consistent set of
packages that work together, but if packages from several sources are
mixed, then such problem could occur. Or of course it could be a
problem in Raspbian itself.
In any case, this is not something that Kallthea decides or interferes
with, so I'm afraid there is not much we can do.

Hope this helps,
Thomas