Pull request hooks

Thomas De Schampheleire patrickdepinguin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 06:35:55 UTC 2020

Hi Eivind, all,

I proposed a basic pull request creation hook here:
https://kallithea-scm.org/repos/kallithea-incoming/changeset/1b788fd4ceeebf5b29ad8555b2f6e3e4822b8e7d

It allows to implement the hook in the extensions package, per instance.
For my own instance, I used the requests package to trigger a jenkins job,
depending on the repo (the urllib package gave me headaches). In the hook,
I add a specific user as reviewer. The Jenkins job will pull the changes,
perform validation, then post a comment with the results to the PR and
approves/rejects it.

Best regards,
Thomas