Available for consulting

Mads Kiilerich mads at kiilerich.com
Wed Jul 1 13:49:34 UTC 2020

Hello, Kallithea Community

I have been one of the Kallithea lead developers and main contributors
since it started as Conservancy project 6 years ago. Initially, I had
funding from my employer, but for the last 3½ years I have only been
working on it my spare time, without actually scratching any of my own
itches, except for the itch for keeping the project going.

Now I happen to have time and skills to provide consulting or custom or
sponsored development in this area.

Please contact me directly if you are interested.

Regards,
Mads Kiilerich
mads at kiilerich.com