AW: Issue with kallithea 0.6.2 in combination with mercurial hook

Benny Bürger buerger at simba.de
Fri Dec 4 09:16:16 UTC 2020

I got the same error when running my own script with Kallithea (but this has already been fixed by using <dev/null)
The current error occurs in the internal hook from Kallithea changegroup.update
But unfortunately I cannot change the hook because it is read-only.
I will give it a try with virtualenv, but in my opinion the hook should be changeable