Issue reading configuration from .hg/hgrc inside project

Felipe Cardoso Resende felipecardoso.fcr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 00:09:00 UTC 2021

Hi,

I'm experimenting with kallithea but I'm having trouble making it
read from the .hg/hgrc inside the project. Looking through
the history, I found the revision 802fdeefc8cc linking to
Issue #246 [1] that changes how the configuration is read.

I looked into mercurial.ui.ui.readconfig and it expects a filename instead
of the repo_path. There is a Note there that seems to imply that .hg/hgrc will
be read elsewhere, but I'm not that familiar with mercurial.

Does anyone knows if its really a bug or if I'm missing something?

Regards,
Felipe

[1] https://kallithea-scm.org/bitbucket-archive/issues/issue-246.html