[RE]Re: Kallithea 0.7.0 Running Environment Questions

김태호 taehokim at hicare.net
Thu Jun 17 05:04:24 UTC 2021

Hello Kallithea, Thank you so much.We ended up upgradingthe EC2 instane from t2.micro to r5.xlarge.So the specifications of the instance are as follows.(Intel Xeon3.1GHzSkylake-SP orCascade Lake) vCPU = 4, RAM = 32GiBWe set the thread value to 1 when you configure the ini file, the download will proceed as a result, although it is slow.The thing is the server would not be able to process anything else until the download is complete, so I want to increase the thread value more in the ini file.I'd like to know the possible risks.There is no other program running in the instance except for Kallithea.----- Original Message -----From : Mads Kiilerich <mads at kiilerich.com>To : "김태호" <taehokim at hicare.net>, <kallithea-general at sfconservancy.org>Cc : "박정환" <jeonghwan.park at hicare.net>Sent : 2021-06-17 06:07:21Subject : Re: Kallithea 0.7.0 Running Environment Questions