View of repository with branches produces error

Thomas De Schampheleire patrickdepinguin at gmail.com
Tue May 17 14:53:11 UTC 2022

Hi Benny,

El lun, 16 may 2022 a las 16:39, Benny Bürger (<buerger at simba.de>) escribió:

> Hi Thomas,
>
> thanks for the useful hint.
> I forked the project using the api and passed the Rev:tip argument (just tip didn't work and there was no information given what is expected, so I tried Rev:tip which seemed to work).
> I should've test the view before I test the branch command.

For reference, these are the accepted values :
(see https://kallithea-scm.org/repos/kallithea/files/default/kallithea/controllers/routing.py#L620
)

                 requirements=dict(

org_ref_type='(branch|book|tag|rev|__other_ref_type__)',

other_ref_type='(branch|book|tag|rev|__org_ref_type__)')
                 )

Best regards,
Thomas