repo groups API methods not documented

Mads Kiilerich mads at kiilerich.com
Sun Sep 18 00:02:13 UTC 2022

The failure comes from
https://github.com/formencode/formencode/blob/1.3.1/setup.py#L14 . That
version check doesn't handle Python 3.10 correctly. One workaround is
thus to use Python 3.9 .

Kallithea support for 3.10 (such as using formencode 2.0) has landed in
the stable branch, but it hasn't been released, and it had not been
merged back to the default branch. I just fixed that.

I guess you were running at the head of the default branch. It should
thus work for you now with Python 3.10 after "hg pull" and "hg update".

(Also, I wonder why you use "python -m pip". The virtualenv should
contain a pip command when it is created.)

/Mads