English in Accept-Language

Mads Kiilerich mads at kiilerich.com
Sun Apr 9 14:59:44 UTC 2023

Hi

You are right. That regressed with TurboGears 2.4.3, kind of documented
on https://github.com/TurboGears/tg2/releases .

As a workaround, does it work as expected for you if setting
i18n.native = en
?

I will consider pushing
https://kallithea-scm.org/repos/kallithea-incoming/changeset/405e1d45700799bf8a2167420ae80544318f1022
to stable - does that also work for you and look right?

Note that:
We already ship a catalog for English - that worked as workaround for
2.4.2 .

And forcing a language by setting
i18n.native = en
only works if you also have